US TKD Demo Team 3rd Place at National Competition July 2014
US TKD Class
US TKD Demo Team at Competition
US TKD Summer Camp at Six Flags
US TKD Class
An Introduction to US Taekwondo
- Over 45 years experience in martial arts and over 30 years experience teaching martial arts to children.
- Expert instructors led by a two time Taekwondo Championship Gold Medalist and 8th Degree Taekwondo Black Belt.
- A safe, fun environment to ensure martial arts success and personal growth.
- A positive family atmosphere, including multiple school events throughout the year
- Instruction that emphasizes strong values, including integrity, perseverance, and respect for family and elders.
- And many more reasons to choose US Tae Kwon Do!
These are just a few of the reasons we guarantee that learning martial arts at US Taekwondo will be a rewarding activity with benefits to last a lifetime.
Try our Martial Arts Trial Program and see what a big difference martial arts classes at US Taekwondo can make. We promise you’ll find our Taekwondo classes to be a positive and fun introduction to martial arts.
“Master Lee has been a tremendously positive influence in our son’s life. For the past four years, our son has attended classes at US Taekwondo, and has earned his second-degree black belt. The instructors are kind and caring, and they inspire him to work hard while having fun. Master Lee has taught our son the value of perseverance and the importance of respect for oneself, one’s friends, and one’s family. I wholeheartedly recommend US Taekwondo to other families.” – Erica H.
Try our Trial Offer to see for yourself why our students and parents consider US Taekwondo to be the best martial arts school!